Monday, April 5, 2010

DaTe NiGhT!


Last Saturday night, Kayden and I had a fun date night. We went with a couple friends to the eat some delicious mexican food at Border Grill then saw John Mayer in concert!
It was so fun! I am not a huge fan of JM as a person, but Kayden and I love his music. He is soo talented- at one point he was playing the guitar with a drum stick!! THEN he was playing it with the guitar laying on the floor.. it was so awesome.
At one point we got to go down to the floor seating but those seats were crappy! haha I'm glad we went cheap and lucked out with good seats!

3 comments:

  1. i totally wanted to go! seriously, i think cheap seats are better half of the time.. that happened to me with tickets to phantom of the opera! cheap=best. ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concerts in general are so fun - I haven't been to one yet that I didn't enjoy. Glad you guys had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome date night!! Glad you had fun and got to spend time together alone. :)

    ReplyDelete